Supply Chain Management
SMAS Worksafe manage the supply chains of many nation-wide construction & facilities management companies, including some of the countries biggest and well known home builders, with hundreds more recognising our certificate as part of their supply chain vetting process.
Outsourcing the management and conduct of their SSIP assessments to SMAS Worksafe means that these organisations are able to focus on doing what they do best – focusing resources instead on site management and building quality housing.
Our approach and systems have been developed specifically for the Construction and Facilities Management sectors:
- SMAS has supported stage 1 H&S obligations for large Home Builders for over 11 years
- Our in-house assessment team are highly experienced in working all sizes and trades in a supply chain
- SMAS and SSiP is a recognised and common approach in the Construction and Facilities Management sectors
- Our processes and systems have been designed in partnership with House Builders, based on an in-depth understanding of Construction and Facilities management requirements
- Software which supports your business – e.g. site management tools enabling you to easily track compliance and suppliers across all locations or projects
- SSiP is supported by the HSE
- SMAS has been the Home Builders preferred choice of SSiP scheme for a number of years